There are many ways to request a translation :
2. Wait 10-30 minutes to receive the quote.
3. Confirm the quote through e-mail.
4. Within the agreed time, you will receive the translated document through e-mail. Or, if you already know the number of words in the document, go directly to quote
Timescale : the delivery times are agreed based on the number of words and the type of text to be translated.
1. Urgent translations: any urgent translations, such as e-mail or similar, can be done in the space of a few hours, depending on the availability of our translators, with no additional cost.
2. Text correction and proofreading: the Proofreading and Correction service for Texts translated by another Agency or by other Translators, entails a careful and precise REVISION of the translated text. It is necessary to send both the text in the original language and in the target language. The cost of the Correction and Revision is always the equivalent of 50% of the translation cost!
Methods of payment :
1. In advance: a written translation service is always paid for in advance for individual clients. Translations are delivered upon the receipt of the payment!
2. Deferred: for registered companies, invoices must be paid within 30 days. We accept the following payment methods :
- Bank Transfer
- Money order
- Non-transferable cheque